So, last week was the Stuffed poppers, He was a bit miffed that he missed them – them having been made for a Hen do. I promised to make it up to him. So, I give you:
Gulliver’s Mighty Meaty Mouthful… the version you can have for dinner not nibbles!
-less spicy because it’s a Romano pepper not a chilli pepper –
-stick to my rule about needing to use streaky bacon however – its just wraps that much nicer
This is less than 5 mins’ prep, a 30 mins – 40 min cook, an evening of – mmm that was nice.
What you will need
- 200g tub of cream cheese
- Pack of steaky bacon
- 2 Romano peppers
Serve with salad and a nice Jacket potato.
- Oven at 180C,
- Slice Romano length ways,
- In goes the cream cheese. make sure that at least one “half” of the pepper is thickly filled- but not both cos it gets oooozy
- Sandwich together, wrap in the bacon, about 6 slices of streaky per pepper.
- On to foil -Into oven
- Crispy Crisp for 30-40 mins.
- Prep your salad (do it now cos then you can wash up before its outs of the oven)
- Assemble a serve.
knife, chop board, spoon (if you didn’t use your fingers to stuff the cream cheese) 2 plates. cutlery.